Abandoned valley and E cave one day trek is an amazing tour and a must doing for anyone travelling to Vietnam. You will have a chance to explore the Vietnamese tropical forest. And also experience the history of the Vietnam – American war as you trek along the narrow track. It’s definitely worth the journey!
The Abandoned Valley in a remote area of the world heritage Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. It is traversed by part of the famous Ho Chi Minh trail. Under the guidance of an internationally qualified local tour guide, with the support of a team of local porters, this tour represents a great opportunity to get in to the jungle and experience authentic Vietnam whilst supporting employment for local people.
Abandoned Valley and E cave one day trek includes four hours’ worth of jungle trekking, a 300-metre foray into the front end of Dark Cave, a barbecue and then a swim into E Cave – one of the most accessible river caves in the area. After visit the Abandoned Valley and E cave one day trek, you will realize that it’s one of the best tours around.
* Activities: 12km of Jungle Trekking, Explore Dark cave, Jungle BBQ, Swim in hang E cave
* Adventure level: Medium high – fitness for the challenging terrain of the 12km hike. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and people has been diagnosed with high blood pressure.
– Gear provided: Vietnamese soldier trekking boots if required (we suggest bringing your trekking shoes just in case our boots don’t suit you), headlight, helmet, gloves, and life jacket.
– Gear to bring: Trekking clothes (long trousers and shirt), personal toiletries, sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, swimming gear.
* Detailed time plan: Tour departs daily from 7:30 a.m to 18:30 p.m
Note: If your hotel in Dong Hoi city, surcharge is 30 usd.